Thursday, March 11, 2010

First Official Art Project




  When we picked Owen up from his class last night at church, this was the craft they did. I was so impressed and proud. My first official piece of artwork to go on the fridge. I could hardly wait to get it home and put it on display. I think Owen had a little help; they said that they laid the popsicle sticks on the glue and the he patted them down very precisely. I was so proud! God has blessed our lives in more ways than we can even count. And it's important that we give credit where credit is due. There are so many things that we want Owen to enjoy and experience in life. But, at the top of that list, we hope for him to have a close and personal relationship with God and to grow to know Him. This is the beginning of the rest of his life. And, we are constantly seeking the guidance we need to be the examples and parents we need be to lead him towards that goal. It's more than just telling him; it's showing him. I've said time and time again that parenting is a huge responsibility and sometimes more than I think I signed up for. But, I know we are not alone and with God's help, it will all work out just the way it is supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment