Thursday, March 11, 2010

Owen's First Cowboy Boots

We went to Opry Mills on Tuesday night. And while we were there, we found Owen his first pair of cowboy boots. In my opinion, every little boy needs a pair of cowboy boots; they are practically a necessity in a boy’s world. And besides, who can ride a John Deere without cowboy boots? Where I’m from those two go hand in hand. Owen is set now and I think that he looks like the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen in them. I swear I could just eat him up. Those boots are just what he needs to live out every little boy’s dream. They will be perfect for jumping in mud puddles, playing cowboys and Indians, dancing a two step with Momma, riding his tractor, playing his guitar, and all the other things that little boys are made of. If you are wondering why his pants are pulled up, it’s because I wanted to make sure I got a good shot of our little man in his new boots. He makes one handsome little devil. That’s for sure.



The Nice Associate Helping Us Decide Which Size To Get






Trying Them Out Around The Store





2 comments:

  1. that is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud when I saw this. He is too much! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete