Happy is the feeling that describes my mood for this post. Wade redid the laundry room and boy did he ever do a great job! It really looks so pretty and is such a huge improvement from where it was. I only have the after pictures, but that's only because I wouldn't dare show what kind of shape it was in before. It was cluttered and unorganized, and well, just use your imagination. But, that's not the case any longer!! It got a fresh new coat of paint along with a new cabinet for storage that gives me the perfect space for folding laundry, as well as, a new hiding place for Owen. It definitely makes doing laundry a lot more pleasant. And, believe you me, that is of ultimate importance since I'm not too fond of doing it in the first place. It is by far my greatest challenge as a wife, but I'm working daily to improve my attitude towards it. It's really not the washing that's the problem. It's all the sorting, folding, hanging, putting away, etc. But, with two days in, I have been more than happy to do it because of my new and improved beautiful laundry room. Wade must have either sprinkled some sort magic dust during his creation or said some really big prayers to help me. Either way, it's working. And, I have personally challenged myself to make sure all his hard works pays off. Wade- you did such a great job and I am just thrilled with how well it turned out! Love ya pal!
Your busy little bee,
Codye
Big Help from Little Owen. I had to wrap him in a blanket because he was streaking through the house after his bath and had no time for clothes. He had to get in there and show Daddy how to do it immediately.
No comments:
Post a Comment