Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Zoo

We know we have officially entered parenthood because we are now members of the Nashville Zoo. I joked and told Wade that no matter what anyone says, we are good parents and we can now prove it! I was off for Good Friday and thought it was the perfect day to take Owen to the zoo. And on top of that, I was super excited to meet up with some of my best girlfriends from high school with their kids.


It's weird to think that not too long ago we were just fresh out of high school trying to figure it all out, and now we have kids of our own. And, it is so neat to be able to take them to do things together now. The weather was absolutely beautiful and it was a perfect day for a picnic.

Owen loved the zoo just like I knew he would. And, I personally enjoyed getting to spend the day out and do something special with just him. We had a great time and are looking forward to the next time we can go again.

Owen hanging out waiting for everyone to get there . . .


Owen & Pearson enjoying some chocolate chip cookies! Yum!


The Whole Gang


Owen & Collin Checking out the Elephants


Pointing at the Meerkats . . . So cute!


Picnicing At The Zoo



How do you know that you've had a blast at the Zoo?
This is How . . .
He was out of it and that never happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment